Let Go, Anni

My arm is healing I think. It hurts less when I wake up, which is a good sign. I am so tired of this sling though. It makes my arm sore. I am trying not to rush this process, but man do I want to heal already. I have this feeling like I did when I broke my pelvis in that I want this feeling to last. Slow mornings, relaxed, calm, no urgency to get on the bike or do hard things. I need to hold on to that. I thought about George a lot yesterday, actually wanted to write him but I was strong. I can't believe it wasn't even 4 months and I feel this way still. It really took a toll on me. The nervous system has a way of holding on. I wonder what his other wives and girlfriends were like. If the saw the pattern and ran too, or if the are what he said they were like. I wonder even if Dome's mom even has bi-polar. 

Now I need to stay focused on myself. I want to write my book, start my passion projects, climb summits, go to DC, spend time with Jean, go home for Christmas. Maybe start looking for my next career. It's me time. No more attention on him. That is over. It was intense in a good way then a bad way, I learned and now I am letting go. Let go, Anni.

I'm grateful for...

- clarity on my patterns

- my health and healing of my arm

- Peter and talking to him yesterday 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 Lessons at 45

Here

Need More Time