Reclaiming My Bike

I am feeling better, ore free. More certain. More empowered. I had a really good day yesterday. Waking up to Papallacta, birthday rose and treat with a candle from staff, hot springs, massage,  hot springs, reading. And then home. Then the trainer, then fisio, then friends. Caro, Cris, Fer, Vi. It was the perfect celebraton. Relaxing, social connection. All I really needed. All I need. George wrote and that was triggering, but he pulls on my heart a little less each time. I am staying strong. I wrote a letter about my pattern I am ending. I burned it in my balcony when I got home. I watched it burn. I felt the pain, not just from me but everyone before me. Poppy, Tia Nana, Omie. I felt it. I feel good about this year. I don't think the pacific islands ar ein y future, I don't think the universe wants that for me. But, Ecuador still has a lot to offer. Summits, rides, friends, adventure, rewarding work. New hobbies. And when it is time I will move on to something else. Build a home somewhere. Build a community. Live a simple life. 

My bike was stolen again. This time, I saw it in someone else's property and demanded it back in a in a kind way. I reclaimed it. Not like last time when the guy and the police didn't do anything. This time I was getting it back. Now the work is not letting this happen again. Protecting me and my boundaries when I enter the next relationship and not feeling responsible for someone else's emotions. I think I had that with mommy too.

Dreaming about your bike being stolen and successfully getting it back symbolizes a temporary loss of control or independence in your life, followed by your ability to problem-solve and reclaim your power. [1, 2]
Core Meanings of the Dream
  • The Bicycle as Independence: In dreams, a bike represents your personal freedom, momentum, and your ability to move forward through life under your own power. [1]
  • The Theft: Having it stolen points to an anxiety or a waking-life situation—such as a stressful job, a demanding relationship, or self-doubt—that makes you feel restricted or taken advantage of. [1, 2]
  • Seeing and Recovering It: Spotting the bike and getting it back is a positive sign. It shows resilience, active problem-solving, and your subconscious confidence that you can restore balance and fix a difficult situation. [1]

I'm grateful for...

- friends that called yesterday and sepnt time with

- being at peace alone in Papallacta

- my health and healing of my fracture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 Lessons at 45

Here

Need More Time