Both Can Be True
I had a bad dream. I wasn't scared though, but it felt bad. There was like a mafia group that was after me for some reason. They kept showing up st my house, and I kept telling George on my phone. We were together still I think. I was telling other people too. I mentioned to one that he reminded me of Johnny Camp. Now that I google it I don't know who he is, but I was sure then. He had a good story. Anyways, I was running from these guys trying to hide but when they would find me we would talk and I would just be there, not scared. I don't know what they wanted. At the end they kept coming in and I kept writing to George that they were 4 then 7 then 9 then 14. I don't know, maybe it was all the people he owes. Or That I am still wondering what happened. Was he really a bad uy or was he just like poppy, desperate and disorganized. I just can't seem to figure it out. But you know what, I don't have to. Just let it go, Anni. He loved you and you cared about him. And he wasn't good for you in many ways. He was't at my level, he wasn't responsible, he owed money, he asked me for money, he expected to live with me, he wanted to be with me all the time, he was married three times, he didn't respect my boundaries. Lots of red flags. Both can be true. I had an intense loving short lived relationship, and he wasn't for me. Let him go.
I'm grateful for...
- A successful trip to Cotopaxi and Ibarra with Majo to see Volunteers
- Learning that George left the farm to Mac in bad shape owing him many months of rent, not just 2 like he told me
- Hope to heal this arm and that my X-ray comes out ok on Monday
Comments
Post a Comment